Commercial Landscape Design Bethesda, Silver Spring, Chevy Chase, Washington DC
Design for Commercial, HOAs, Institutional & Embassies
With potential rental or leasing revenue at stake, quality landscape design is critical to a commercial property. HOAs need to project home owner value from their exterior. You get it: Commercial and Institutional landscapes need curb appeal!
Martin Lawn and Landscaping will create a landscape design that will showcase your property! We carefully consider elements such as drainage and erosion to ensure each design will thrive. Quantity of sunlight, drainage and shade all play a part of the sustainability of a beautiful and functional landscape. We design grounds and gardens that work with nature and fully consider future ease of maintenance.
Have a small space? Our creative designers have worked with all types of urban limitations: no space is too tight in DC! We work with all size properties and budgets. We create a natural looking beauty to last for four seasons and years to come.
- Free consultation with our designer to assess your current environment and exchange ideas on choices and layout.
- Sketch a comprehensive design based on your preferences and needs. (Design Fee negotiated)
- We work with you until you are 100% satisfied with the proposal.
- Design and installation estimate is agreed upon. Contract signed.
- Deposit rendered. Installation is scheduled to upgrade your landscape.
Seasonal Color Programs
From annual and perennial plantings to shrubs and trees of all kinds, we work with you to find the best fit for four season landscaping. Spring offers a wide variety of plant material like petunias, begonias, impatiens and marigolds. The colors get more intense when the fall-planted bulbs emerge.
If Shade casts a shadow on your garden, add interest with contrasting foliage color and textures to create a lush garden featuring hydrangea, Lenten rose, periwinkle or pachysandra. Ornamental grasses can add interest to your mix.
Renovating Your Grounds and Gardens
- We identify key areas for improvement.
- We take inventory: keep the good plants & dump what does not work.
- Focus on impact: size, color & plant diversity
- Consider long-term maintenance
- Install visual impact!
What will people see when they first drive into the parking lot, walk on the sidewalk, and look out windows? Answer: a Martin Lawn & Landscape, thoughtfully planned, expertly renovated and well maintained.